2000 Hong Kong SAR
2001 England + Wales
English, Cantonese + Mandarin
Gina specializes in intellectual property protection and exploitation, licensing, domain name disputes, technology contracts, data privacy issues and general commercial contracts.
I am an experienced dual-qualified lawyer with over 20 years’ experience in intellectual property, licensing, technology, data privacy and general commercial contracts. I have worked in London magic circle and international law firms, and I also bring an in-house perspective having been General Counsel (APAC) at Crocs Footwear and in-house at luxury group Lane Crawford Joyce Group.
I take a practical approach to clients’ problems and offer high quality, straight-forward and easy to digest legal advice. Having worked in-house, I understand client’s expectations and some of the day-to-day challenges they face.
- Licensing Executives Society (LES International and LES Hong Kong)
- Hong Kong Institute of Trade Mark Practitioners
- Asian Patent Attorneys Association (APAA)
- International Trademarks Association (INTA)
- Council Member of Hong Kong Juvenile Diabetes Association
- Mentor on The Womens Foundation Mentoring Programme (now Alumni)
- Author “The Blockchain Effect”
- Speaker at Licensing Executives Society International Meeting (April 2017)
- Speaker at Hong Kong Corporate Counsel Association Seminars
- Speaker at UK Anti-Counterfeiting Group Conference
- Speaker at Hong Kong Trade Development Council trade fairs and exhibitions
- Co-author Deacons Asian IP Bulletin
- Editor Linklaters Asian IPT Bulletin (bi-monthly client publication)
- Co-author HK Anti-Gambling Laws and Internet Intermediaries (Asian IP)