2020 The Chinese University of Hong Kong, PCLL (Distinction)
2019 The Chinese University of Hong Kong, LLB (Hons)
2016 Tsinghua University, Chinese Law
English, Cantonese + Mandarin
Kristie graduated with a Bachelor of Laws with honours in 2019 and obtained her Postgraduate Certificate in Laws with distinction in 2020, both from The Chinese University of Hong Kong. She joined the firm as a Trainee Solicitor in July 2020.
I am an attentive, initiative driven and dedicated team player who has diverse legal work experience with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. I am eager to learn and willing to embrace all challenges thrown at me, no matter big or small.
Having graduated from PCLL with a Dean’s Letter of Distinction at The Chinese University of Hong Kong, I am committed to achieving excellence and the best possible outcomes for the firm’s clients. I strive to provide the best services tailored to each and every one of our clients alongside our team of talented and experienced lawyers.
- 2020 – Present – Trainee Solicitor, Bowers
- July 2019 – August 2019 Intern (legal & company secretarial), New World Development Company Ltd
- June 2019 – Intern (commercial), Robertsons
- August 2018 – Intern, S. T. Cheng & Co.
- August 2018 – Intern, C. Y. Chan & Co.
- June 2018 – July 2018 Intern (litigation & dispute resolution), Jingtian & Gongcheng – LLP – Shanghai Office – Under Shanghai-Hong Kong Future Leaders Internship Programme
- August 2017 – Mini-pupil, Bernacchi Chambers
- June 2017 – Intern (intellectual property), Robertsons
- July 2016 – Intern (criminal), Robertsons