Regulatory (Contentious and Non-contentious Advisory)
English, Cantonese + Mandarin
Chris is an associate at bowers.law with experience in dispute resolution and regulatory practices. Chris has acted for banks, financial institutions and insurance intermediaries on contentious regulatory investigations and enquiries, as well as non-contentious advisory matters. Chris has served as legal counsel to professional services firms in Hong Kong with group office and commercial contract management functions across the wider Asia Pacific region.
I am a versatile dual-qualified lawyer with both private practice and in-house experience. I am adaptive in understanding business needs and strive to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and stakeholders alike. At bowers.law, I am able to bring together regulatory, commercial and in-house experience and engage with the firm’s clients with a fresh perspective.
- 2021 – Present – Present Associate, Bowers
- 2020 – Legal Consultant, Axiom Global (Hong Kong)
- 2019 – 2020 – Legal Counsel, Tricor Group (Hong Kong)
- 2017 – 2019 – Assistant Director, Legal Counsel, Ernst & Young (Hong Kong)
- 2015 – 2017 – Associate, Howse Williams Bowers (Hong Kong)
- 2014 – 2014 – Assistant, Maples and Calder (Hong Kong)
- 2011 – 2013 – Trainee Solicitor, Irwin Mitchell LLP (London)
- 2010 – 2011 – In-house Paralegal, CITIC Limited (London + Hong Kong)
- 2007 – 2010 – Paralegal, Irwin Mitchell LLP (London)